Welcome to Crossroads School, a faith-based, alternative school for middle and high school students in Longmont, Colorado.
- Fri, Oct 16: NO SCHOOL: End of Quarter Teacher Work Day
- Sat, Oct 17, 7:30-9:30 am: Applebee’s Flapjack Fundraiser, 2030 Ken Pratt Blvd; $10/person for all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, coffee, and juice, served by Crossroads students; Crossroads receives 50% of the proceeds.
- Sun, Oct 18, 8:30 and 10:30 am: Crossroads presenting at Christ Our Savior Lutheran Church, 640 Alpine St.
- Wed, Nov 11, 4-9 pm: Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, 2250 Main St.; Crossroads receives 15% of your purchase if you mention the school at the register.
- Nov 23-27: NO SCHOOL: Thanksgiving Break
- For more news, visit our News Page.
We started school with our first class of four students in the fall of 2010 and ended the first year with eight. In 2014 we graduated our first two seniors, and last year we held a second graduation for another senior. This year, our sixth year, we have 25 students enrolled in 6th-12th grades, including seven seniors working toward graduation!
Barb BulthuisSchool Administrator / Founder
402 Kimbark St.
Longmont, CO 80501