BUILDING THE BRIDGE . . .
The mission of Crossroads School is to assist students who have experienced academic and/or behavioral struggles in traditional schools to reach their potential through an individually distinctive, learner-appropriate program. We accomplish this by implementing the following core principles:
- Surrounding students with adult mentors and individual support
- Focusing on each individual’s distinctive needs, in learner-appropriate ways
- Assisting students in identifying and changing negative habits and patterns that jeopardize their future
- Equipping students with the skills they need to allow them to positively impact their community
- Providing an effective educational experience that will allow all students to learn, regardless of their individual hurdles and roadblocks