The mission of Crossroads School is to assist students who have experienced academic and/or behavioral struggles in traditional schools to reach their potential through an individually distinctive, learner-appropriate program. We accomplish this by implementing the following core principles:
- Surrounding students with adult mentors and individual support
- Focusing on each individual’s distinctive needs, in learner-appropriate ways
- Assisting students in identifying and changing negative habits and patterns that jeopardize their future
- Equipping students with the skills they need to allow them to positively impact their community
- Providing an effective educational experience that will allow all students to learn, regardless of their individual hurdles and roadblocks
- Crossroads School is built on a foundation of Christian faith. All students are welcome to enroll, regardless of their beliefs. It is our hope that they will experience the love and transforming power of Jesus Christ while they attend our school.
Statement of Faith
Crossroads School is built on a foundation of Christian faith. All students are welcome to enroll, regardless of their beliefs. It is our hope that they will experience the love and transforming power of Jesus Christ while they attend our school.
- We believe in the trinity:
- God the Father, creator of heaven and earth, who remains in control today.
- Jesus, his one and only Son, who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and died as a sacrifice for our sins.
- The Holy Spirit, who lives in the hearts of believers to instruct, correct, and guide us into all truth.
- We believe that all people are sinful by nature and, except for the work of Christ, are eternally separated from God.
- We believe that we are saved by our faith in Jesus Christ, not through our own actions.
- We believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God which guides all we say and do. The Bible is the complete Word of God and is truth without error.
- We believe in the promise of eternal life with Christ.